Sunday, 18 September 2011

Card for Autumn

I have been very productive this week (in term of crafting) I have made Bebe's birthday card. See my previous post for card layout. I also made a card for Autumn.



I have used my promarker to colour my picture. I love it. It was so much fun. I don't know why I didn't like Art when I was a child, always thought I was rubbish at it and never proceed further. I wish I did now and might not end up in IT. The three leaves are made by Sizzix big die. Again I have colour them in promarker and put some glitter on it.

I have also made a bracelet and a pair of matching earrings this week. Will get the picture posted when hubby have time to take the pic. I got the inspiration from a vintage store in london. They combined pearls and crystal together. Even though my version is a tone down version but I think it is still quite pretty.



Today is Bebe's first birthday. I will post some of the pic of her celebration laters.

I would like to enter my card for the following challenges.

Bunny zoes

4 comments:

  1. Love the way you've done the leaves. Really natural, but a hint of glitter.

    I'm a big fan of promarkers too...for someone 'unartistic' like me, they're so easy to use well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at Creatalicious challenge
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card, great image.

    Thank you for joining us over at CYDA for our colour combo challenge.

    Hugs

    Joanne x

    ReplyDelete