Tuesday 20 September 2011

Birthday Celebrations

It was Bebe's birthday celebration on Sunday. We went to a Chinese Floating Resturant in London to celebrate her birthday. Even though I do not think Bebe knew what was going on but she sure had fun when her cake with a candle on arrived. She didnt know what to do with it so She decided to catch the frame herself. Luckily she didn't and the candle was actually blown by me....

Thanks for her lovely Aunty to make her a cake and it seems it goes with the theme that I have been using to create BeBe's card. (we didn't compare notes before hand so everyone must know what BeBe likes now)



And I also make two birthday badges - One for BeBe and one for BeBe's Cousin - He is going to be four today. We just came back from his birthday party and he wore the badge to school today.



Here was BeBe's birthday meal. Yum Yum!



I have also created a card at the weekend.



The base card is Single Fold Cards - Deckled Edge - 114x178mm - Hi-5 Pearl
Morphing Mauve and the background card is from "Creative Background Paper Mixed Packs" - Scrolls. The image stamp from gorjuss (Gorjuss Clear Stamp Set - Winter Wonder) and the leaves are from "Woodland Folk Clear Stamps - Perfect Day". The umbrella is hand drawn and I have stamped the leaf one by one to create a batch. I have used a Tsukineko Ultimate Metallic - Gold to apply on the "miss you" stamp.

2 comments:

  1. Good grief. You have been busy.. Scrumtious looking cake and beenfeast and I bet she loved the cards too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The birthday badges are funky - I'd wear them all the time! Great Elmer card too - I love that elephant :) xx

    ReplyDelete