Saturday 21 April 2012

Feedback pls...

I have made a card this week The corner die is from cheery Lynn design here

The ribbon is from American craft dear Lizzy collection here

The birds are from Prima, they are so much fun, you can put ink on them and their pattern will reveal. here

The Rose sticker is from dear Lizzy Neapolitan collection
here

I would like to hear from you more about your view on my shop, eg what do you think of our service, our website, our price etc. Also what products would you like to see. Any feedback is welcome.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there!

    Just placed an order from your shop - LOVE the prices and the collections found! Can't wait for my goodies to arrive.

    Love you card too =)

    xx
    Nora Latip

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for dropping by my humble blog! You are too kind =)

    ReplyDelete